Habit Change Seminar - Saturday
Time & Location
About The Event
Now is the time to make change. But how do we do that? Join us for a structured presentation on current science and theory of changing behavior, explore specific real-time examples of how to interrupt and inform unhealthy habits to move to new more sustainable habits - we all have some tendency to avoid the impact of our daily stress: tech scrolling, over-thinking, worrying, stress eating, netflix...... we are all dealing with this on some level. Let's learn together - help each other see, sense, and set new direction
Diane has studied for decades with leaders in the fields of neuroscience, behavioral psychology, somatic psychology, mindfulness and more. Over the last four years she has concentrated training with the top leader in behavior change who has researched how mindfulness disrupts our brain's addictions. As a Behavior Change Facilitator she stays close to the current research with weekly on-going training.
Saturday, December 7th 1pm - 4pm
Habit Change half-day Seminar
what you'll learn and take away
- Warm-up practice & Introductions - learn how to state simply what you wish to change - with compassion!
- Presentation of theory/science/practical applications
- Real Life examples of Habit Interruption success
- Map the how of habit in the Mind/Brain/Behavior
- Direct Experience in the seminar to use the evidence based Tools
- Take-away something you can use during the holidays and into the new year to create the New Habits of Health
*if you want to continue with our weekly meeting in January - $50 of your registration fee for the seminar will apply to January
- discount Holiday Habit Change$169$1690$0